Saturday, December 20, 2008

Halloween

So I haven't done a post in a long time, but I have a good excuse.  I really wanted to post a video of Taj riding the ponies and the blog would not let me upload it.  After 10 trys it finally accepted it.  So make sure you watch the 20 sec. pony ride video because I wanted to keep things in order.
Ok now on to Halloween.  Mike had a great idea for a Halloween costume for Taj and I couldn't find the pieces to put it together.  He wanted Taj to be Nacho Libre.  Hysterical!  Hopefully we can pull it off next year.  So instead he was an awesome pirate.  It was so fun watching him run around with his sword and bucket of candy.  And of course my favorite part is his mustache!


Here is Taj with his buddies Ellie and Shane.  Sooooo cute!
Ok this is one of my favorites.  Taj was so happy to be with his fellow pirate Jayden.
Taj and Marley loving their lollipops. Taj was so sticky.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Of course he had to be a pirate with a sword right? I bet he was in heaven...stickiness and all!