Monday, September 8, 2008

Doheny Surf Trip

I finally went Surfing!  It has been a long time since I have been on a surfboard and I had a blast.  Mike, Taj and I went to Doheny beach on Friday and had such a fun Surf day.  I was finally able to ride my new long board (which Mike as been enjoying for me) and catch some great rides.  Taj also had an awesome time.  Mike and I took turns surfing so one of us could play with Taj.  He had so much fun just playing in the sand and waves.  I think his favorite part of being at the beach is all the airplanes and helicopters he sees.  Every time this kid hears any kind of plane, no matter how far, he spots it and says, " I see it!"  It is so funny and so cute.  He was so tired he slept in until 10am on sat.  If any of you know my little boy, you know that is so out of character.  The bad part is I didn't even get to enjoy it because we had things we needed to get done.  Bummer!  Oh well, at least he was a happy camper.  

My little sand digger.  At least he doesn't eat it anymore.  Yea!
Gotta love him in his glasses.  He thinks he is so cool!
I love his mischievous little look.
He loves to get on any kind of board and thinks he is such a big boy.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

He is absolutely beautiful! I am jealous that you live so close to the beach! What fun!

Christy said...

Melissa,

I came across your blog and I was so excited to see your darling little boy! He is too cute. How are you guys? Lets get together sometime soon. actuverson@mac.com
Tell Mike I said "hi"

Christy Tuverson