Monday, September 8, 2008

Utah Summer Trip


So we had the great opportunity to go to Utah in August to visit the Packer Family.  Mike was able to take an entire week off of work and we had a blast.  It went by so fast because we were having so much fun.  Because we had built in babysitters we were able to go to a Chris Isaac concert (one of Mike's favorite singers), to some great movies and to dinner at Sundance.
The date nights were great, but it was so fun to spend time with my family and see Taj interact with his cousins.  They all play so well together, which is not surprising considering they are all a bunch of boys.  It is always so hard saying goodbye to everyone, but at least we have photos to help us relish in the memories.  Whenever we go to Utah we spend as much time on the lake as possible.  We had so much fun water-skiing, tubing and taking rides on the 5 seater wave cutter (we call it a banana).  I don't have any pictures of it, but trust me, we had such a blast.  I threw in a picture of my dad skiing.  He still loves to get out there and he got such nice water.  I feel so blessed to have such a fun, active and loving family!  We love and miss you all!

As all boys Taj loves to play with balls!  He actually has a pretty good arm.
Go Dad!
Taj was such a good boy and loved being on the boat.  He even road on the inner-tube!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I think it is funny that there are so many boy cousins coming from a mostly girl household! How fun to go to the lake. I miss those Chatfield days and water skiing!